using Salt with Attitude
- 6 Eggs
- 3T Water
- 200gm White Cup Mushrooms
- 2 Zucchinis
- 6 Spring Onions
- 1t Salt with Attitude
- Parmesan Cheese
- Beat 6 eggs with 3 tablespoons of water until fluffy.
- Thinly slice 200g fresh mushroom, two zucchinis and 6 spring onions.
- Sweat vegetables in a pan with a knob of butter for 3 minutes.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables and sprinkle with a generous teaspoon of Salt with Attitude.
- When frittata is almost set, scatter with Parmesan cheese and place under grill until golden.
Serves 4 with a green salad.