Lemon Pepper Fish
using Pepper Power Lemon
- 4 Fillets of firm fleshed fish
- 1/2c Dry White Wine
- Pepper Power Lemon
- Sliced Lemon
- Dill - chopped
- Few knobs of butter
- Four fillets of firm fleshed fish.
- Lay the fillets in a shallow greased baking dish.
- Add half a cup of dry white wine, sprinkle generously with Pepper Power Lemon and top with sliced lemon, chopped dill and a few knobs of butter.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 25 minutes.
Whole fish can be baked or barbecued in greased foil with the above ingredients inside the fish.