using Ozzie Dukkah
- 1T Lemon Juice
- 1T Tahini
- 1 400g can Chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1 425g can baby beets, drained
- 1 heaped dessertspoon Ozzie Dukkah
- Sunaami Salt to taste
- 2T Olive Oil + extra
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Turkish Bread
- Halve the beetroot place on a baking tray with the garlic, sprinkle with olive oil & Sunaami Salt, roast in 200c oven, cool before adding to the blender.
- Thinly slice Turkish bread place on oven trays in the oven, keep an eye on them so they don’t burn, then cool & break into pieces.
- Place the chickpeas, beetroot, garlic, lemon juice, tahini, in the bowl of a food processor & whiz to a course paste.
- With the motor running, slowly add the oil through the feed tube until mixture is thick & smooth.
- Add the Ozzie Dukkah & season well with Sunaami Salt, then serve with the Turkish bread and fresh vegetables, if desired.
Serve and Enjoy!